(Documentação disponível em inglês.)
Our first meeting has been hosted by M.R. Sport dei Fratelli Marconi, in Rome, on March 17-18, 2017.
The project team worked on different issues:
- Partners’ presentation – All the Partners introduced their organizations, with particular focus on experiences connected to INDIVE project’s topics. Attendees had the chance to ask questions and make remarks.
- Project work plan – The project work plan was approved and integrated with some important deadlines for delivering different activities: transnational meetings, research, communication tools (see below).
- Collection of best practices on integration of people with disabilities through watersports – The research will be lead in the participating countries, but also including other European countries where relevant. The practices will be described by different means, and will include the description of the methodology used.
- Dissemination – The coordinator introduced the dissemination plan of the project, including different tools such as: website, social networks, newsletter, direct contacts with the stakeholders.
- Financial issues and management.